Create and delete a bucket in S3 Storage Service of AWS
Create a bucket in Simple Storage Service
1. Login into the Amazon Web Service console window.
2. Choose the S3 Service from Storage Class.
3. Press the Create bucket button as shown below.
Note: When you are in S3 then upper window show region becomes GLOBAL region.
4. Add a unique bucket name.It used as web So you need to choose unique.
Choose region in which you want to host.
5. Next button, you see features of S3: versioning, Server logging, object level logging etc
Enabled as your need in your bucket.
6. It is public permission if you can access your bucket from WEB URL then you need to uncheck the boxes. If you keep it private then press next button.
7. See the below REVIEW window, before creating then press CREATE BUTTON.
8. Bucket is created.
Delete the Existing bucket
1. Select the bucket name which you want to delete and press the DELETE button.
2. Confirm by writing name of bucket in the text box and Press CONFORM Button.