Delete Elastic Beanstalk bucket access denied in S3 AWS
While tried to delete the S3 bucket, it is giving us the message in failure: “Access Denied”
Delete the bucket
Following are the steps to delete the Beanstalk bucket shown in S3:
1. Go to the S3 service
2. Click on the bucket name which you want to delete.
3. Go to the Permissions tab –> Bucket Policy
4. You see the below window bucket is showing “Deny”. But you cannot edit the permission to Allow in beanstalk case. It will give error.
5. Simple press Delete button on the Bucket Policy tab.
6. Then come back to main Screen for delete the bucket.
Buckets –> Select the button –> Delete.