Upload and delete objects in S3 bucket in AWS
Upload the objects(files,jpg etc) in Simple Storage Service(S3) bucket
1. Login in AWS console.
2. Select the S3 service in Storage class.
3. Click on the bucket name to open it.
4. Press upload button for upload the files in the S3 bucket.
5. Upload window will be open, Select the files by ADD FILES button.
6. In this example, i upload three files by selecting all of them and Press next.
7. Set the Storage Class in S3 bucket as your needed.
8. Review the setting and upload the files.
Delete object from S3 bucket
1. Select the S3 bucket on which you want to delete object.
2. Go to ACTION button , drag it to DELETE option and select.
3. Delete window will open, you will conform to delete.