Access Denied assigned public permission to S3 bucket or object in AWS
1. Login to AWS console window.
2. Select the S3 Services in the Storage class and select the object.
3. Try to access the JPG picture from S3 Web URL. Click on the object in the bucket which you want to see. its property window will open.
4. Copy the URL in web browser and see the message is ACCESS DENIED.
5. On checking the object property, to make it PUBLIC button seemed to be disabled.
6. Edit the bucket permission first to PUBLIC. Select the bucket name and press EDIT PUBLIC ACCESS WINDOWS button on top.
7. Un-check the popup window for grant accesss to public for the S3 bucket.
8. Then confirm it with public access.
9. Check bucket is now having PUBLIC access.
10. Now select the object and go to ACTION -> PUBLIC button is enabled.
11. Change object permission to PUBLIC.
12. Now access the URL again from web browser its working fine.