Install Microsoft SQL Server 2014
1. Download the SQL Server and click Setup.exe.
2. Go to installation tab and choose your configuration : Standalone, cluster, Upgrade
Choose Standalone installation:
3. Go to the product key, My version is temporary for practice (180 day trial)
4. Chooaw license terms and customer experience as needed. Click on i accept.
5. Check for global rules
6. Choose for Microsoft updates and next.
7. Install setup files:
8. Choose SQL Server Feature Installation, it give option to choose feature:
9. Select the feature you needed, like database , reporting tool, ETL tool
10. Check the features needed configuration.
11. Check the .Net Framework 3.5 service pack
12. Install the instance with default name MSSQLSERVER, you can choose your own name also:
13. Set the Server configuration of Services:
14. Choose mixed mode for both window or sql server authentication (SA password)
15. Choose analysis services type:
16. Choose reporting Services configuration:
17. Choose distributed replay controller:
18. Choose distributed replay client:
19. Now it ready to install:
20. Installation is in progress:
21. Installation done.