Check the list of resources present in Azure subscription
Subscription is linked with single account and its main purpose is billing. It has information of all resource you created in your account.
Check the list of all resource present in Azure subscription
- Login to the Azure account.
- On Search box, type subscription then you will get the subscription resource.
3. Click on the Subscription name “FREE TRAIL”. In My case i am using FREE Trail Subscription.
4. After press on Subscription Name, You will go to Left panel Settings –> Resources.
5. You will check all the resources present in your subscriptions. You can also delete from here by selecting the resources and press delete button.