Oracle SQL developer set Java path in 64 bit OS
1. Open the SQL Developer
2. It will ask for the Java path
3. Install the java 32-bit version and Sqldeveloper is 64 bit.
4. If you choose the java 32 bit for SQL developer 64-bit. It will caused the problem and SQL developer never work or not open
Note: example you give 640-bit sql developer 320 bit java or you set wrong path.It may cause problem in SQL developer
5. When you again open the SQL developer its never ask for JAVA PATH. So, to solve the SQL Developer problem, we go to the following file location
6. Open and edit the file with the following line(error: 64-bit java path or wrong location ).
SetJavaHome C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_45
7. Try Again with correct path or version, It will open the SQL developer successfully.