Delete the PDB database from Oracle Container database
- Open the DBCA utility with command prompt: dbca or From windows start button go to Database Configuration Assistant
2. Select the Manage Pluggable databases options:
3. Select the Delete a pluggable database options.
4. Select the container database from which pluggable database is going to delete.
5. Select the database which you want to delete.
6. Summary about datafiles and pluggable database.
7. Click finish and it will delete the pluggable database.