CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘Office’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Microsoft’
The issue in Visual Studio by executing the following code using the following lines:
using Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel; using Excel = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel;
Solution: Need to install Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel package.
- Go to the Reference button in the Right side window of solution explorer:
2. Right-click on the References button and select the NuGet Packages as shown below:
3. It will open the new window, you will click on Browse Button and go to Search: type “EXCEL” and go for search as shown below:
4. Install Microsoft.Office.Interop.Exec by selecting it for download as below screen appears:
5. After download, it will remove the errors on build it again.