Steps to move the Oracle Grid Home location in Oracle Environment
1. Login with root user, Stop CRS services.
./crsctl stop crs
./crsctl stop cluster
2. Login with grid user, shutdown or kill all the services running from Oracle grid existing home.
3. Login as Grid user, deattch the grid home with following command.
/u01/app/12.2.0/grid/oui/bin/runInstaller -silent -waitforcompletion\
-detachHome ORACLE_HOME='/u01/app/12.2.0/grid' -local
4. Login as Root user, Copy the old grid binaries to new location.
cp -pR /u01/app/12.2.0/grid /u01/app/12c
5. Login as Root user, Unlock the destination folder:
rootcrs.sh -unlock -dstcrshome /u01/app/12c/grid
6. Root user, Relink and clone the new binaries oracle binaries.
Clone command asked for some parameters or you can pass directly
---Go to the path as old home and pass parameter as new home
run the clone.pl
--On Linux System
perl clone.pl -silent ORACLE_BASE=/u01/app/oracle ORACLE_HOME=
INVENTORY_LOCATION=/u01/app/oraInventory LOCAL_NODE=node1 CRS=TRUE
-- On Window System:
perl clone.pl ORACLE_BASE=D:\u01\app\grid ORACLE_HOME=D:\u01\app\grid\12c
7. From ROOT user, Run the following command after clone.pl prompt by clone.pl
run orainstRoot.sh and root.sh
8. From ROOT user, start up from new home location.
# rootcrs.sh -move -dstcrshome /u01/app/12c/grid
9. If you doing it on RAC Environment then do this on every node.