- First verify if you already has inspect.exe install in your system.Go to the location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\bin\10.0.18362.0
- If you find this location then you see multiple folders as shown below:
3. Go to folder x64 (as yours system support) then run inspect.exe from it.
4. If you donot have window SDK installed then you can installed with Distributed Development with C++ in Visual studio setup.
5. Go to the website for download visual studio. https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/.
Download the Visual Studio community 2019 setup.
6. Start the setup from download file and choose the Distributed Development with C++ component. For only install inspect.exe, you need to install the Window 10 SDK show in right side of window.
7. After installation, Verify the location you will find the inspect.exe. Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\bin\10.0.18362.0\x64