Opatch lsinventory was not able to create a lock file
When try to run the Opatch lsinventory command it show the message as warning:
opatch lsinventory was not able to create a lock file
OUI-67076: OracleHomeInventory was not able to create a lock file
OracleHomeInventory was not able to create a lock file, probably due to a failed OPatch Session.
The loaded inventory might not show correctly what you have in the Oracle Home.
Previous ‘opatch apply’ session failed and not completed successfully.
It lock still exists on the local inventory causing the problem.
1. Go to the location patch_Storage folder which is hidden folder present in Oracle home.
2. Go to Oracle home location e.g /u01/oracle/12.1.0/dbhome_1/.patch_storage.
3. Remove the patch_locked file.
4. Create a patch_free file.
5. Remove the lock file/folder from inventory location if you find any.
6. Retry the excution on command.