Create PDB with DBCA utility in Oracle
1. Run the DBCA utility from Administrative Command Prompt.
2. Following screen appears, select manage pluggable databases option on Select database operation screen.
3. On manageable Pluggable databases screen, you can create, delete, unplug and configure the pluggable database.
4. Select the container database in which you want to create the pluggable database. In my example, i have one container database so that why i am see on CDB in my screen shot.
5. Choose PDB template from which you want to create your new PDB database.
In my example, i choose default PDB$SEED template for fresh PDB database. If you want replica of another PDB like application db then you choose that one.
6. Give PDB database a name and give the admin username and password. Don’t use SYS default user in it otherwise you will get error message.
7. Choose the PDB storage location.
8. Verified the summary of parameter choose and press next for start.
9. Creation of Pluggable Database is in progress & press next it’s completed.