Connect with Window EC2 Instance in Amazon Web Services
Blog explain about how you will connect with window instance with your local desktop
Following are the steps to connect with window EC@ instance:
1. Login with Amazon web services.
2. Currently in my Amazon Web Service portal 2 instance is running. One is for windows Platform and one for Linux.
Note: While creating instances you created Keys for connection. Please keep it save other wise you are not able to connect with Server.
3. On Instance tab,I will have two machine one window and second is Linux.
4. Selected Window machine to show you connection.
Note: RDP Software is needed for making connection. You can download as shown below. If you are using Window Platform then you need to download it. Windows Machine has inbuilt functionality just type search “Remote Desktop”.
5. You click on get password button and use the KEY generated at creation time of EC2 instance in AWS.
GET PASSWORD –> KEY PAIR PATH CHOOSE Your key –> DECRYPT PASSWORD
Save the password for connectivity with RDP.
6. Save configuration and password.
7. Now use this configuration and Password with RDP.
Note: I am using windows Server. So i already have RDP Software.
8. Enter Username and password as below for connection.
9. Now you are successfully connected with your windows Server.