Pre-request for source table in golden gate
PREREQUEST for Golden Gate:
1. Check all table has constraint & logging is enabled at source
2. Check that all triggers and constraints are disable at destination
On Source Machine
1. Make sure all the tables to replicate have key constraint.
select t.table_name from dba_tables t where t.owner='HR' and
select c.table_name from dba_constraint
s c where c.owner='HR' and
c.constraint_type in ('P','U');
2. Logging option must be enabled.
select table_name from dba_tables where owner='HR' and logging='NO'
and table_name in ('COUNTRIES','DEPARTMENTS','EMPLOYEES')
On target Machine:
1. Disable cascade-delete constraints.
select 'alter table '||owner||'.'||table_name|| ' disable constraint '||constraint_name||';' from all_constraints where delete_rule = 'CASCADE' and owner = 'HR';
2. Disable triggers.
select 'alter trigger '||owner||'.'||trigger_name||' disable ;' from all_triggers where owner = 'HR';