Steps for configure SSIS package from file system in SQL Server Agent
Following are the steps to configure the SSIS package in SQL Server Agent:
1. Open the SQL Server Management Studio.
2. Connect with the Database and go to the SQL Server Agent.
3. Right click for new job in Microsoft SQL Server.
4. Give JOB NAME : ____________ and change OWNER: ________________
5. Go to step tab:
Select SQL Integration package and file system location where you SSIS package is placed.
6. Configure package in encryption mode with password.
7. When you add the package in SQL Server Agent Service then it will ask the password.
8. Then configure the scheduling for the Job when you want to execute the package.