ERROR: clssnmDiskPMT: 1 of 1 voting disks unavailable (0/0/1)
Issue seems to be in the voting disk permission on restart the database.
you need to make changes permanent to avoid such error in future by making entries in /etc/rc.local file and tested by reboot the system.
Following are the steps for fixing the issue:
1. Check with crsctl command that cluster ready service is working.
#crsctl check crs
Failure 1 contacting CSS daemon
Cannot communicate with CRS
Cannot communicate with EVM
2. Checked the voting disk permission and raw devices permission.
# ls -ltr /dev/raw/raw*
3. Modified the raw devices permission as below:
#chown oracle:oinstall /dev/raw/raw*
#chmod -R 600 /dev/raw/raw*
To make change persistent you need to make entries of each raw devices in /etc/rc.local file as follows:
chown oracle:oinstall /dev/raw/raw1
chown oracle:oinstall /dev/raw/raw2
chown oracle:oinstall /dev/raw/raw3
chmod 600 /dev/raw/raw1
chmod 600 /dev/raw/raw2
chmod 600 /dev/raw/raw3
4. Stop the crs service with following command:
5. Start the Crs Service with following command:
6. Check the status again with crsctl command:
crsctl check crs