Configure the AWS CLI utility from the window platform
- Download the AWS Command line interface tool and install.
2. Login to the AWS console and go to IAM setting of root user. On right above panel, expand and select the security credentials:
3. Generate the Access key for login in AWS CLI command.
4. It will give you the warning to save the access key for security reasons:
5. Download the CSV file of Access key used to configure the CLI window of AWS:
Note: Download the csv file and save it.
6. Configure the AWS CLI with your AWS Account:
Open the cmd window, run the aws configure command to setup the credential of login
7. Verify its working
After configure, you can verify by simple command like i have one S3 storage configure. I want to check it with aws cli window as shown below: