Install Oracle VM VirtualBox setup in Window platform
- Download the Oracle VM software https://www.virtualbox.org/
- Start the setup process which downloaded by double click on it.
- On starting a dialogue box appear, it will need some prerequisite for Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable Package.
4. Download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 redistributable from following link:
5. After download, install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable by double click.
6. Again restart the installation by double click on VM box following Welcome window appear:
7. Browser the current destination folder:
8. Oracle VM VirtualBox network interfaces proceed ..
9. After say yes, it will give next screen for missing dependences of python and win32api.
10. I choose No, Download & Install the python latest version to fix the missing dependencies Download Python | Python.org
11. Python is installed (#py -m pip install pywin32)
12. You can again start the installation after install the python and win32 on machine and follow the same steps:
13. Finish the VirtualBox.
14. The installation is finished.