I am using with autologin wallet but when i tried to find the value in WALLET_TYPE Column, its value show UNKNOWN instead of AUTOLOGIN value in V$encryption_wallet table.
Check the status of wallet_type in V$encryption_wallet.
select wallet_type from v$encryption_wallet; wallet_type ----------- unknown
Note: If mkstore utility is used for create keystore, then the WALLET_TYPE is UNKNOWN.
- Change the name of the autologin wallet file. Find wallet location in sqlnet.ora file.
mv cwallet.sso cwallet.sso.bkp
2. Close autologin with following command:
alter system set wallet close;
3. open the password based wallet with following command:
administer key management set keystore open identified by wallet_password;
4. Re-enable the autologin setting by executing the following command:
administer key management create AUTO_LOGIN keystore from keystore 'wallet location' identified by wallet_password ;
5. Close password wallet so that the auto_login wallet works automatically:
administer key management set keystore close identified by wallet_password;
6. Verify the value again in the table.
select wallet_type from v$encryption_wallet; wallet_type ----------- AUTOLOGIN