Start and Stop the Oracle Enterprise Manager(OEM) and agent services in Oracle
Start and Stop the OEM and agent services in Oracle cloud control
Start the OEM and Agent Services
Start all the Cloud Control components on a Server.
1. Set the Oracle home for Management Repository.
-- Set the Oracle Home to Management Repository Oracle database
--Set SID to Management repository database
2. Start the Listener associated with Database.
3. Start the Oracle Database which having management repository.
SQLPLUS / as sysdba
4. Start the Oracle Management Service.
--Go to the OEM binary file location and start with emctl command
OMS_HOME/bin/emctl start oms
5. Start the agent service.
--Go to Agent Home location and start agent with emctl command
AGENT_HOME/bin/emctl start agent
Stop the OEM and Agent Services
1. Stop the OMS.
$ORACLE_HOME/bin/emctl stop oms -all
2. Stop the Agent.
$AGENT_HOME/bin/emctl stop agent
3. Stop the Management Repository database.
--Set Oracle Home and Oracle Sid for Management Repository database
sqlplus / as sysdba
4. Stop the Listener.