Oracle(tm) client and networking components were not found.
Oracle client and networking components were not found. These components are supplied by Oracle Corporation and are part of the Oracle Version on 7.3.3 or later client software installation.
Missing Oracle 32 bit client installation on the server.
- Need to install the Oracle 32 bit client if you are using 32-bit application support.
- You can download the instant Client for Oracle Site. Visit the following link for reference:
3. Open the Window 32-bit Client page “Instant Client for Microsoft Windows (32-bit)” and download the basic package.
4. After unzipping the package, you need to set the location like c:\instantclient_version.
5. For using this Client, you need to set the PATH variable in Windows Environment at Control Panel>System>Advanced System Settings>Environment Variables in the first place.
6. Create the two new folder network and admin as location “C:\instantclient_version\network\admin” and paste your tnsnames.ora file into this admin folder for use.