Install different version of MYSQL Server instances on Windows
Note: Wizard of MySQL not help in it. It only enable to install the old version.
Following are the steps for install other version of MySQL
1. Click on the Installation Software.
2. You will see that already SQL Server 8.0 is already installed on it.
3. On next screen you will see only the product related to your current version installed. You need to click on Edit button on it.
4. You need to click on Edit button on it.
5. On filter window, Change the Current release to other release then you will see all other version on previous screen.
6. You will see all other version in MY SQL Server tab.
7. Select the version you needed and press arrow button to add in another window.
8. Ready to download and install
9. Press next for ready for configuration windows.
10. It will start ask for configuration setting as new installation.
11. You need to change the default port number because it is already used by old installation. Make it from 3306 to 3307 and click next.
12. Set the Root account password and click Next.
13. Install Windows Services.
14. Apply Configuration windows and press execute button
15. Start progressing the installation.