EXPDP / IMPDP is used to take the logical backup of the database.
During execution of IMPDP, we received the following error due to not having enough space on tablespace and may be another reasons.
statement in resumable session ‘SYSTEM.SYS_IMPORT_FULL_01.1’ was suspended
For continue without restart the complete process. We follows following steps:
1. Connect with the instance with sys user:
2. Find the job name from the dba_datapump_jobs view
3. Check the reason of the job failure in alert log file.
Note : space issue then add more datafiles for import data.
4. For restart the job execution which is in executing state.you need to take a new session of expdp and attach the job
3. Resume the session with following command
4. Check alert log it will show that session is resumed.
statement in resumable session ‘SYSTEM.SYS_IMPORT_FULL_01.1’ was resumed
5. Take another session and attach the same job and fired status command to check the status of expdp job
It will show you the status of impdp jop